|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Crawley, West Sussex
Network engineer is needed for our client based in Crawley, west Sussex, who are looking to employ an experienced Network Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of Network infrastructure, Network hardware, Network management, LAN & WAN, VPN, Routers, Switches, load Balancing, firewalls and Cisco
The successful Network Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension scheme
* Career Progression
* Flexible working
What the role entails:
Looking for a trained Cisco Network expert:
- Oversight and management of the LAN and WAN
- Deployments, management and decommissioning of all network equipment for all sites.
- Cisco certified and skills in other networking products such as HP, Dell etc.
- Network management - Cisco management interface, Cisco devices.
- Managed and troubleshoot connectivity.
- Create firewall rules publish the changes
- Load balancing
- Cisco VPN management and monitoring
- Management of switches and routers across the estate
- Management of cable and liaison with cabling providers to maintain connectivity across the estate.
- Ensuring all sites network are PSN Compliant and support the creation of the PSN submission.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.