|Location: Redhill, Surrey||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Walmisley|
Do you want to join an organisation that makes a change to the world? A chance to work with some very modern and top end technologies? If you do then I have the ideal role open, for an experienced Network Engineer to apply for.
This is a position that will be suitable for someone with experience in Linux, Python and exposure of supporting design and implementation of the full network infrastructure.
- Provide full lifecycle support including installation, ongoing monitoring, maintenance and documentation for firewall & security devices, as well as WAN networks.
- You will be deploying and configuring SDWAN whilst helping maintain connectivity at all remote sites.
- Participation in the design and implementation of the global network infrastructure
- You will proactively develop recommendations concerning equipment life cycle and replacement and assist in developing network hardware and software configuration standards, in adherence with company policies and procedures.
- Occasional after hours/weekend work will be required and participation in an on-call rotation schedule.
- Experience supporting network architecture, with strong knowledge of key networking protocols used in the design and operation of such networks being essential -
- Knowledge and experience of OSPF, BGP and VXLAN, and the use of the CLI
- Experience supporting firewalls including policy/VPN is required.
- Exposure to Linux
- Experience with Palo Alto/Juniper SRX/Cisco ASA platforms,
- Strong troubleshooting skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer to join a global business that are leading in their field.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.