|Location: Bournemouth, Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Ratcliffe|
Network Engineer needed for a multinational defence engineering organisation based in Bournemouth who are looking to employ an experienced and Network Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of network building, configuration and fault finding within network environments.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e. Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computing etc.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Network Engineer will include:
- Experience of Virtual Private Networking including IP Security and the provisioning of Public Key Infrastructure Certification Authorities
- Experience of Software Defined Network concepts, configuration and deployment
- Installation and configuration of Layer 2 switched networks and Layer 3 routed networks.
What experience you need to be the successful Network Engineer:
- Experience of working in a network engineering role in an Agile environment
- Skills including the support of: VRF, L2TP, GRE, and VSS technologies
- Network Management & monitoring systems experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
The successful candidate must be eligible to obtain security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.