|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Gym + healthcare|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Network Engineer / Field Engineer
Network Engineer / Field Engineer required to join an award-winning cloud communications company. The successful Network Engineer / Field Engineer will be managing a team of dedicated installation engineers and become a key member of growing company. Previous experience of installing IT / Telecoms is a must with a good working knowledge of structured cabling; patching, Cat5/6, uplinks, and IP environments along with an awareness of DNS, DHCP, Configuring Cisco devices Switches and Routers technologies.
As this is a client facing role you will be able to provide excellent customer service and help build solid relationships with both existing and new clients. The new Network Engineer / Field Engineer will show a commitment to ongoing professional development and be prepared to undertake training as required. You will be given the opportunity to attend technical training, accreditation on IP and Networking technologies as well as receive certification sponsorship.
What are the key responsibilities of a Network Engineer / Field Engineer?
- Travel to customer sites to install hosted internet services to medium and large businesses.
- Conducting WiFi surveys and full site survey for new and existing customers.
- Providing onsite support in response to problems identified by the help desk
- Install new services, diagnose and fix faults on-site
- Work in conjunction with Operations and Support teams on delivering and troubleshooting services where required.
What experience does a Network Engineer / Field Engineer need?
- Wifi / Telecom Installation; site visits, compiling and writing site reports
- Familiar with WAN/LAN and SIP technologies
- Good working knowledge of IP environments, networking infrastructure including Wireless Networks.
- Possess an understanding of telecommunication technology (copper and fibre)
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail and pride in your work
A full UK Driving License is essential for this role so if you have this as well as the above listed skills and experience to be the next Network Engineer / Field Engineer, apply now as this is not an opportunity to be missed.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.