|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Network Infrastructure Engineer
Network Infrastructure Engineers needed for an infrastructure and communications organisation who are at the heart of critical national infrastructure throughout the UK. The successful Network Infrastructure Engineer will have extensive experience of network engineering and provisioning of Cisco or Juniper products and configuration of IP equipment.
The successful Network Infrastructure Engineer would ideally be educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computing or a proven history of working in a similar role.
Some of the main duties of the Network Infrastructure Engineer will include:
- Working alongside the Design Team to understand scope of works and assist with design changes
- Configuration of network transmission equipment (e.g. IP routers, Optical Transmission equipment, IP Access equipment, firewalls, security devices)
- Working with the roadside implementation team and co-ordinate installation, configuration and testing of new equipment and services
What experience you need to be the Network Infrastructure Engineer:
- Knowledge/understanding of IP/MPLS, BGP, OSPF or ISIS
- CCNA or Juniper qualifications are desirable
- Worked within an Agile team environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Infrastructure Engineer to progress their career with a well-known nationwide company. To register your interest in this role please apply as soon as possible or get in touch for a chat.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.