|Location: Surrey||Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services, Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Vincent||Job Published: 15 days ago|
New Business Representative
Are you a people person? Are you ambitious and energetic? Then it is time to consider a position as a New Business Representative working for our client within the financial services industry!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a building society and kick start your career in financial services, this is not your typical cold calling role, all calls are INBOUD and will involve closing deals, upselling, and cross selling!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the New Business Representative will include:
- Working in a small team mainly taking mortgage and savings calls and completing various administration tasks.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all products and services offered by the organisation and any third parties with whom we have a formal relationship.
- Respond promptly, accurately, and efficiently to enquiries from existing and prospective customers, intermediaries and other relevant third parties ensuring a helpful solution is offered in all instances.
- Promote the products and services offered by the organisation to existing and prospective customers and intermediaries. The organisation is categorised as an 'information only' provider under the Financial Conduct Authority's regime which requires that we cannot offer advice or guidance.
- Issue relevant literature, illustrations and application forms for savings accounts, mortgages, and additional loans to prospective and existing customers and to intermediaries.
- Proactively follow up enquiries made through marketing activities or the company website with a view to converting these into applications for the organisations products or leads for third parties.
- Respond to requests for progress updates from customers or intermediaries between receipt of the application and the Completion of a mortgage account.
- Proactively call our existing mortgage customers to provide details of alternative products at the end of their Mortgage product.
- Provide support and cover for other team members as requested.
What experience you need to be the successful New Business Representative:
- Having sales experience would be advantageous
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Hard working
- Have a passion for customer service
- Can adapt to a fast-paced environment
What can our client offer you?
- Hybrid working available after completing 6 months' probation period.
- After completing probation there is an opportunity to apply to study for professional qualifications which is paid for by the company
- Stunning working conditions in a grade 2 listed property
- A scaled pension scheme - up to 16%
- 25 days holiday allowance rising to 28 with service
- Private Medical Insurance - Family Cover
- Social events
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a New Business Representative to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so do not miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.