|Location: Rochester||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Occupational Health Advisor
£35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Occupational Health Advisor needed for a well-known engineering organisation based in Rochester who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Occupational Health Advisor that takes pride in their work.
As an Occupational Health Advisor, you will be a registered nurse, ideally with relevant OHA qualification. Reporting to the Occupational Health Manager, as an Occupational Health Advisor you will be responsible for providing a full Occupational Health remit.
No two days are the same within this role, as it is incredibly varied. This role is not just focused on case work but will give you the opportunity for hands on experience and diversity.
What the role of the Occupational Health Advisor entails:
Some of the main duties of the Occupational Health Advisor will include:
- Supporting health surveillance (mainly spirometry), case management, undertaking travel health risk assessments and administering vaccines
- Supporting employees with domestic or work-related problems, with a particular focus on mental health
- Delivering training such as CPR to company employees
What experience you need to be the successful Occupational Health Advisor:
- It is essential that you are a Registered Nurse, preferably with a post registration qualification in occupational health
- Proven experience working in a similar role
- Experience of travel medicals and vaccinations is essential
- Experience of using OPAS or similar systems
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Occupational Health Advisor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.