|Location: Berkshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Competitive + Excellent Benefits
About the Operations Manager Role:
Currently we have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to join an expanding business working around Berkshire area.
The successful Operations Manager will be leading on all highway term maintenance contracts with a unitary authority.
Key Responsibilities for the Operations Manager:
- The successful candidate will ensure that operational and financial targets and deadlines are met
- Works and services are implemented in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Planned, reactive and routine maintenance and schemes on highway and street lighting assets
Skill and Experience for the Operations Manager:
- Management Experience.
- Understanding of cost and value
- Understanding of programming
- Relevant City and Guilds electrical certification
- Significant experience in the lighting industry
- Computer literacy
- Management techniques
- Ability to use initiative, confident
- Discretion and confidentiality
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.