|Location: England||Salary: £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Neeve Truelove||Job Published: 24 days ago|
(Surrey, Kent, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Somerset or Dorset)
Up to £70,000 DOE
We are currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager for our clients Water Management and Drainage Services division in the South. This is a unique opportunity to join our organisation during a period of growth and advancement.
We are specifically looking for a candidate with a profound understanding and notable experience within the Highways sector.
- Lead the execution of the Business Plan and Strategy in the South to align with the business objectives.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities to expand our presence in the South, ultimately enhancing the profitability of the division.
- Develop and nurture strong client relationships to foster repeat business and ensure continued success.
- Lead and inspire the team, regularly assessing and organising training to improve their skill set.
- Ensure that all contracts are adequately resourced for efficient execution.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, integration of new technologies, and enhancement of project efficiency.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A relevant degree or equivalent (HND/HNC) in construction management or project management or similar.
- SMSTS and CSCS Card.
- Experience within the highways sector, particularly with experience in CWF, SDF, and M&R contracts.
- Strong understanding of safety regulations and best practices in the construction industry.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Exceptional leadership skills and effective written and verbal communication.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Full, clean UK Driving license.
- Up to £70,000 (DOE)
- Company Car Allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Medical Cover
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- + many more!!!
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to apply. Please contact Neeve Truelove at Gold Group on 01342 330 573 or
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.