|Location: Stamford, Lincolnshire||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + Car + Laptop + Pension|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Operations Supervisor - Highways / Construction
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Car + Laptop + Mobile + Healthcare + Pension
I am currently looking for an experienced Operations Supervisor - Highways / Construction, on behalf of my client, a leading contractor in the highways and construction sector.
Are you an experienced Operations Supervisor or Contracts Supervisor? My client is looking to progress candidates into a management role along with a significant increase in salary.
I would like to hear from you if you have the following experience;
- Operations management / supervision, Contracts management / supervision or Operational management / supervision experience
- Background in Construction / Engineering / Highways / Civils / Utilities etc.
- Managing installation teams
- CSCS card
- IOSH / NEBOSH or relevant H&S certification
- SMSTS / SSSTS
- Knowledge of health, safety & environmental legislation
- You should be good at identifying and suggesting improvements
Your role as Operations Supervisor - Highways / Construction is to lead the operational yard and installation teams.
You will be responsible of planning and resourcing the depot, plant and equipment. You will also support or monitor the projects/contracts within the highways and construction sector, ensuring that the work is carried out efficiently and effectively, whilst exceeding health, safety and quality standards.
Direct reports will be supervisors, team leads and operatives
Responsibilities of the Operations Supervisor role this includes:
- Lead safe operations in the yard and installations on site
- Ensure installations effectively planned and resourced
- Maintain schedule and delivery of equipment, tools and supplies
- Monitor and organise stock control
- Ensuring all activities, including installations are carried out safely
- Conduct site visits
- Maintain schedule, delivery of equipment, tools and supplies
- Manage work flow process
- Manage team through effective leadership, offering support on development
- Manage operational rotas to ensure hours etc. are compliant
If you are interested in taking a step-up into an Operations Manager role please get in contact with Paul on 01342 330577.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.