|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Oracle Developer with experience using the Factset B-One platform required within financial services.
Your skills as Oracle Developer (PL/SQL).
· Expert knowledge of Oracle databases and PL/SQL.
· Demonstrable working knowledge of Performance and Attribution.
· Experience using the Factset B-One platform.
Desirable Skills as Oracle Developer (PL/SQL:
· Experience working with large volumes of data
· Reporting suites e.g. SAP BusinessObjects, Microsoft Power BI
· Scheduling utilities e.g. Automic/UC4
· Source control repositories e.g. Git
· Knowledge of MS Access
· DevOps concepts e.g. continuous integration, testing and delivery
· Java and Unix technologies
· Sound knowledge of enterprise architectural design and build
· Experience in application lifecycle and change management processes
· Experience using Agile methodologies (ideally SAFe)
· Financial background, ideally Investment Management
· Knowledge and experience of development or testing skills and tools common programming languages is preferred
· Skilled in producing visual artefacts to communicate requirements, stories or design solutions
· Knowledge of the BlackRock Aladdin platform
· Experience of data analysis for interface design and data model definitions
Oracle Developer (PL/SQL) with experience using the Factset B-One platform required within financial services
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.