|Location: Manila||Salary: US$800 - US$900 per month + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 6 days ago|
OSP Designer / FTTH Planner
PHP42,000 - PHP45,000 per month
OSP Designer / FTTH Planner / Telecommunications / CAD / AUTO CAD
I am recruiting for x15 OSP / FTTH Designers for my international client who are delivering a large OSP / FTTH programe in Manila.
As a OSP / FTTH Designer you would be working from home currently and when lockdown is uplifted be based in the offices at BGC (Bonifacio Global City)
As a OSP / FTTH Designer you will recieve PHP42,000 - PHP45,000 per month + benefits
OSP / FTTH Designer Benefits:
- Statutory Contributions
- Statutory 13th Month
- Basic medical insurance
- 12 days Annual Leave
- 12 days Sick Leave
OSP / FTTH Designer Responsibilities:
- Perform FTTH/ODN network planning and create High Level & Low Level Designs.
- Attend site surveys and promptly respond to issues reported by site surveyors.
- Prepare design / survey pack documentation, including fibre drawings, optical calculations and detailed BOM.
ODP / FTTH Design Engineers Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in FTTH/ODN planning and design (high & low-level designs)
- FTTH/ODN site survey experience
- Able to consistently create good quality High Level Designs, given an area and applicable design rules.
- Able to create Low Level Designs to a high degree of quality and accuracy, including splicing diagrams, Bill of Materials and optical budget calculations.
- Able to quickly learn and proficiently use new software and tools required to perform design tasks.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD software.
- Availability to travel to from office to survey and construction site locations in other areas of the Philippines.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.