|Location: Cheshire||Salary: £100 - £150 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Medical Devices, Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Packaging Development Manager
Packaging Development Manager or Senior Packaging Technologist needed for a multinational pharmaceutical organisation based in Cheshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Packaging Development Manager that takes pride in their work with experience working with appropriate Safety, Health & Environment (SHE), quality and compliance standards, e.g., Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and previous experience overseeing the design and development of packaging (ideally within a pharmaceutical/medical environment).
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Packaging Development Manager will include:
- Manage packaging support to pharmaceutical development projects, applying specialist knowledge and expertise to achieve project targets in a timely fashion and to agreed quality standards
- Contribute to the Packaging Strategy in the areas of Sustainability, Design Methodology, Smart Packaging and Standardisation
- Employ your understanding of packaging regulations
- Assess and report data with a clear understanding of its reliability; interpret finding and draw authoritative conclusions and recommendations so that their significance can be appreciated
- Ensure that work is performed in accordance with appropriate safety (SHE), quality and compliance standards, e.g. GMP
- Generate and review regulatory submission documents, plans, protocols and reports ensuring that the project objectives are met
- To work with colleagues across the company and partner organisations to ensure suitable scientific input and influence decision making
What experience you need to be the successful Packaging Development Manager:
- A graduate with relevant experience in a Development or Commercial Manufacturing environment
- Advantageous to have an understanding of packaging aspects of one or more of the following:
- Materials and polymer science
- Design methodology
- Smart packaging
- Ability to assess, review and report data from own work, with a clear understanding of its reliability. Interpret findings and draw authoritative conclusions and recommendations so that their significance can be appreciated.
- Work as a member of multi-functional teams, with a large degree of independence representing own department or area of expertise.
- Experience working with appropriate Safety, Health & Environment (SHE), quality and compliance standards, e.g., Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Strong communication skills.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Packaging Development Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.