|Location: London||Salary: Up to £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Paid Social Media Manager | Agency | London | Permanent | £35,000
My client, a digital marketing agency based in Central London, is seeking an paid social media manager on a permanent basis.
This role will take responsibility for a wide variety of clients across industries, focussing of paid advertising requirements across paid social (Facebook, Instagram) and PPC.
Paid Social Media Manager responsibilities:
- Developing, implementing and managing our clients' Paid Social strategies in line with given KPIs.
- Building, managing and optimising Paid Advertising Campaigns
- Identifying new opportunities for our clients as well as carrying out tests & learns.
- Keeping up to date with media buying trends, industry developments and audience insights.
- Researching and creating audience personas
- Measuring the success of our social media campaigns through reporting and frequent client communication.
- Training other members of the team on Paid Social Best Practices and implementing these across the business.
- Working alongside our in-house copywriter to deliver engaging & appealing copy.
- Collaborating with other team members in order to deliver a holistic digital marketing approach.
- Developing other marketing communication materials (Case studies, Marketing Emails, Content for Website, Landing Pages) and collateral.
Ideal Paid Social Media Manager's will display:
- At least 2 years experience within a Paid Social Marketing role.
- An understanding of reporting analytical data, insights and making strategic recommendations.
- Experience in delivering training or managing workload for another member of your team.
- Ability to effectively communicate performance against clients' KPIs.
- Confidence with Analytics & Reporting tools such as Facebook & Google Analytics.
- The ability to effectively manage your own time & workload, especially whilst working from home.
- A love for dogs! You'll find our resident Agency pups regularly snoozing around the office.
This is a great opportunity for a paid social media manager, someone who is experienced in implementing and managing Paid Social Accounts to really own the social strategy across our clients whilst developing their skills in SEO, Paid Search, Email Marketing & More.
Please get in touch for more information
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.