|Location: London||Salary: £80000 - £120000 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Patient Insight & Engagement Lead
£80,000-£120,000 + bonus & benefits
My client are seeking a Senior insight & Engagement leader to join the new International Clinical Solutions team. You will bring a special combination of strategy and hands on experience, with passion and dedication, for incorporation of the patient/participant perspective into drug development, for the clients in the Pharmaceutical & Healthcare industry.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 12+ years of relevant pharmaceutical experience (e.g. clinical or medical affairs) with a focus on incorporating patient solutions into drug development
- Combined with 7+ years in patient engagement / partnership / insights or eqv roles with direct experience interacting & representing patients in a project/business setting for the CRO, biotech/pharmaceutical, solution provider or agency setting.
- Ability to demonstrate known application of compliance & regulations, methodologies and consultative solution development with client facing experience
- A core requirement for this role is turning insights into action especially within drug development and clinical trials, hence experience translating patient feedback into actionable project/study recommendations.
- Flexibility to work within a fast-changing and evolving environment, and ability to cope with both a degree of ambiguity as well as a large variability of projects and clients.
- Contributor or member to memberships such as, but not inclusive, Patient-Focused Drug Development.
- Recommended but not a core requirement: professional qualitative research experience or qualification
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.