|Location: Preston||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Financial Services, Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Scott|
Payroll Administrator needed for a multinational Aerospace organisation based in Preston who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Payroll Administrator that will sit within the Payroll Operations team of approximately twenty people, reporting to the Payroll Team Leader. This role requires a customer focused approach to accurately administrate complex, high volume payrolls.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Payroll Administrator will include:
- Responsibility for the accurate preparation and processing of high volume complex Payrolls in line with SLA's and KPI's
- Ensuring all HR interface files are accurately processed into the Payroll system to agreed timeline.
- Responsibility for data accuracy through the use of reporting capability which utilising analytical skills and capabilities
- Ensuring all processes are compliant with governance and audit procedures. Providing recommendations for improvement
- Supporting internal/external Payroll reviews/audits
- Supporting in ensuring all Payroll process documents are accurate and regularly updated. Proactively escalating any discrepancies or changes required.
- Responsibility for resolving business, employee and Third Party payroll related queries, ensuring the most effective communication method is used. I.e. Customer facing
- Responsibility for identifying and taking relevant preventative action to minimise under / over payments
- Supporting in the production of all RTI and year-end returns including P60's, P11D's and reconciliation of PAYE and NI deductions for P35 purposes
What experience you need to be the successful Payroll Administrator:
- Knowledge and experience of UK Payroll and end to end payroll processing ideally gained in a Shared Services environment
- Previous experience of working within a Payroll Service delivering multiple payrolls.
- PC Literacy, competent in Word, Excel & Outlook
- The ability to interrogate and analyse data demonstrating numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail.
- GCSEs or equivalent in Mathematics and English, grades A-C.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.