|Location: Newcastle upon Tyne||Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Sector: Power & Utilities||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Payroll Administrators needed for a multinational well known utilities organisation based in Newcastle Upon Tyne who are looking to employ a number of experienced and well-rounded Payroll Administrators that takes pride in their work with a background working within Payroll/Controls team with knowledge of payroll processes, legislation and compliance requirements.
The successful candidate would be responsible for maintaining effective procedures and processes to ensure accuracy of salaries, statutory payments and reporting in line with agreed SLAs.
· 24 day's holidays
· Pension Plan
· Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Payroll Administrators will include delivering:
· Timesheet input
· Process payroll cycle
· Input pension amendments and process auto enrolment
· Pay and pension enquiries
· Absence Administration
· Statutory payments and deductions
· Loading of Interface files
· Tax code changes, P45, RTI submissions
· Annual pension returns
· Pension reconciliation and upload to providers portals
What experience you need to be the successful Payroll Administrators:
· Experience within a Payroll/Controls team and knowledge of payroll processes, legislation and compliance requirements
· Excellent administration skills
· Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office and SAP ERP
· CIPP qualification is desirable
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Administrators to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.