|Location: Stafford, Staffordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Electronics, Defence, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology, Safety||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: PCB Electronics Test Engineer
Term: 6 Months
Day Rate: £DOE - INSIDE IR35
Key Skills: Electronics, Test, PCB, Circuit Simulation, FPGA, Schematic Capture, Analogue, Digital, Hardware, Software
An experienced PCB Electronics Test Engineer is required to play a key role working within a close nit team of engineers with a specific focus on PCB test box design and manufacture.
So, what will you be doing as PCB Electronics Test Engineer?
- Defining tests to be performed with respect to hardware and software modules within the system
- Analysis of electronic circuits
- Design and implementation of test rigs suitable for use at an external CEM to production test PCBs
- Schematic and design Capture
- Running tests and analysing performance of the PCBs using common test equipment
- Document appropriately the work and activities undertaken in line with local operating procedures
What are we looking for in our next PCB Electronics Test Engineer?
- Educated as a minimum to HNC in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Have good knowledge of PCB testing techniques
- Have had experience specifying and performing PCB testing
- Have a good understanding of analogue & digital design
- Have a good understanding of schematic capture and drawing review
- Experience in Circuit simulation (LT Spice)
- Have an understanding of Software/ FPGA design
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next PCB Electronics Test Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next PCB Electronics Test Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.