|Location: Stafford, Staffordshire||Salary: £25 - £29 per hour|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Sam Davies||Job Published: 15 days ago|
PCB Engineer needed for a multinational electronics manufacturer organisation based in Stafford who are looking to employ an experienced PCB Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of Schematic Capture and PCB Layout.
The successful PCB Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
* 25 day's holidays
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Free Flu Jab
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
What the role entails: You will form an essential part of our electronics capability working closely with our design engineers you will be expected to produce highly reliable PCBs to specific customer requirements. Showing a high level of production, design and implementation skills, you will take responsibility for the lifecycle of PCBs in business-critical high-quality hardware products to tight deadlines.
Some of the main duties of the PCB Engineer will include:
You will be expected to have a broad knowledge of PCB, electronics design and application; this will include:
* Close liaison with other engineers to create robust designs
* Contribute to continual process improvement within the PCB capability
* Collaboration with mechanical designers to ensure integrity of mechanical and thermal design aspects.
* Liaison with PCB manufacturers to clarify design requirements and resolve problems encountered
* manufacturing bare boards and assemblies
* Analysis and review of analogue & digital circuits
What you need to be the successful PCB Engineer:
* Three years or more full time PCB design experience
* Attention to detail
* Excellent component and standards knowledge
* Rapid learner, flexible and adaptable engineer
* Ability to communicate effectively with team
* Experience with ERP systems and BOM structures
MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SC CLEARANCE.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a PCB Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.