|Location: Stafford, Staffordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Electronics, Defence, Engineering, Space, Technology||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Job Title: PCB Layout Engineer
Hourly Rate: £DOE (Inside IR35)
Key Skills: PCB Layout, Design, Analysis, Schematics, Electronics, Simulation, EMC, Altium, Analogue, Digital, Manufacturing
An experienced PCB Layout Engineer is required to play a key role in supporting the Electronics Capability in producing bespoke Printed Circuit Boards in support of the manufacture of a wide variety of high integrity electronics
So, what will you be doing as a PCB Layout Engineer?
- Design and development of electronic circuits
- Analysis of electronic circuits
- Generation of requirements for electronic systems
- PCB layout advice and review
- Component selection, advice and review
- Undertake internal meetings as required by the business
- Document appropriately the work and activities undertaken in line with local operating procedures
What are we looking for in our next PCB Layout Engineer?
- Educated as a minimum to HNC in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Rapid learner, flexible and adaptable engineer willing to undertake varied tasks related to the support of the electronics and surrounding system
- An understanding of processes and techniques applicable to electronics manufacturing
- Understanding of basic analogue design
- Understanding of basic digital design
- An understanding of schematic capture and drawing review
- Circuit simulation
- Wiring definition experience
- An understanding of PCB Layout supervision
- Experience with Altium Designer
- Design for EMC
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next PCB Layout Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next PCB Layout Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.