|Salary: £30 - £40 per hour
|Contact: Millie Jackson
Job Title: PCB Layout Engineer
Pay Rate: Up to £40/hr - INSIDE IR35
Clearance: Need to be eligible for SC
Our client is a global leader in defence and security solutions, they are seeking a skilled PCB Layout Engineer to join the company!
The PCB Layout team are responsible for providing a full PCB Design Layout Service to all Internal Programs. These span all technologies from simple boards to complex multilayer, rigid/flexi-rigid, surface mount, impedance matched, RF etc.
Key Responsibilities of an PCB Layout Engineer:
- The PCB Layout Designer will provide a design service, which includes Library management, technical support, component placement, signal routing, peer reviews and creation of final documentation.
- Ensure designs and hardware are in accordance with requirements and conform to their design rules and processes.
- Requires close collaboration with all stakeholders (Internal and External) from conception through to delivery of Hardware against agreed timescales to meet Project deliverables.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience needed:
- Knowledge and experience of the design processes and best practices for PCB layout.
- An understanding of IPC standards for high reliability products.
- Knowledge and experience of PCB fabrication processes and technologies (materials, stack-ups etc.)
- Strong communication skills to facilitate regular face to face and electronic communications with all relevant stakeholders.
- Preferably knowledge of Zuken CR5000 or CR8000
If you are interested in applying for this PCB Layout Engineering position you must eligible for UK security clearance up to SC level. Please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.