|Location: Marlow||Salary: £30000 - £33000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Permit Coordinator needed for a well-known full fibre broadband provider organisation based in the Buckinghamshire area. This exciting role will require the Permit Coordinator to have an in-depth knowledge of the New Road and Street works Act 1991 and have proven experience in the planning of work and keeping control of multiple jobs.
The successful candidate must have their NRSWA qualification and have the ability to undertake NRSWA financial duties (i.e. gathering supporting document for Fixed Penalty Notices, Permit fees, Overrun Charges and inspection charge) as well as having a keen interest working in a fibre environment as a Permit Coordinator.
- Salary: £25,000 - £33,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
- Flexible home working
- Career Progression
What the Permit Coordinator role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Permit Coordinator will include:
- To Notice and Permit all cabling, civil excavation and reinstatement work carried out on the public highway, and to be able to generate quarterly or monthly reports.
- To investigate, collate and act upon any offences committed in contravention of NRSWA, The Highways Act and associate legislation.
- To work with other stakeholders to add additional activities necessary to assist with noticing and permit applications.
- To contact other works promoters and to arrange joint working where necessary to minimise disruption, costs and expedite works.
- To submit the correct start and end notifications through the Street manager system to the Local Authorities. Submit the correct dimensions where the highway has been excavated, minimising FPN costs to the company.
- To minimise overrun charges by interrogating the EToN database, extracting information regarding incomplete works. And contacting engineers to avoid costs due for unreasonable occupation of the highway.
What experience you need to be the successful Permit Coordinator:
- A knowledge of The New Road and Street works Act 1991
- Experience of working within a street works office environment.
- Experience in the planning of work and keeping control of multiple jobs.
- Demonstrable use of the Microsoft Office products and ability to interrogate Googles Maps
- The ability to work with minimal supervision whilst prioritizing and organising a varying workload
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Permit Coordinator to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.