|Location: Snodland, Kent, England||Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
My client based in Snodland, are looking for a PHP software developer to join their team to take over the development of otheir internal, back-end applications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing Business Intelligence software to assist the workflow of the business
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features regularly
- Ensuring all the applications you develop are well documented, well-maintained, scalable and above all, bullet-proof reliable
- Working with our web host to configure our VPS for the best efficiency for our applications so that they are quick to use and reliable
- Assisting with front-end web development as and when required
- You will have extensive experience with back-end development, writing applications in PHP, using MySQL
- Experience Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience with Shopify and/or Facebook Ads APIs would be beneficial, but not necessary, although experience with APIs generally is a must
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and technical troubleshooting skills.
- You will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and a good team player
- You will have excellent attention to detail
- You will be happy to take responsibility and get things done
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.