|Location: Cambridgeshire||Salary: £0.00 - £900 per day + Outside IR35|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Hannah Vincent|
Physician needed for a highly reputable Pharmaceutical and Life Science organisation based in Cambridgeshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Physician that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of drug development.
This role is 2 days a week with possibility for part remote work.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Physician will include:
- Provide clinical supervision to the management and governance of the EIU clinical externally sponsored trial portfolio
- Design and deliver new projects to discover novel therapeutic targets for drug development and new opportunities for existing AZ compounds through analysis of data from multiple sources, collaboration with internal teams (e.g. Centre for Genomics Research, Proteomics, Data Science & AI) and via an external network (e.g. CROs, academic labs and industrial partners)
- Support ongoing collaborations and any future AZ-Academic Open Innovation initiatives through review, development, and execution of collaborations with investigators
What experience you need to be the successful Physician:
- Degree in Medicine (MBBS/MBChB/MD) with an in-depth understanding of medicine in its broadest context
- Scientific research higher degree (e.g. PhD or Research MD) in, for example, molecular/cellular biology, translational science, genomics, clinical trials, or bioinformatics
- Proven problem solving and leadership skills
- Proven influencing skills and ability to work cross-functionally
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Physician to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.