|Location: Workington||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
Pipefitter - Permanent
Based in Workington
Mon, Tue Wed 2 pm to 10 pm
Thur, Fri 6 am to 2 pm
Mon, Tue, Wed 6 am to 2 pm
Thur Fri 2 pm to 10 pm
Looking for someone to start ASAP
Welder needed for a Bespoke Manufacturer based in Workington who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Pipefitter that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
The applicant will be responsible for carrying out various roles in the refurbishing pipe shop division including hydraulic & lubrication systems, mainly repairing damaged pipes & testing.
Other duties will be stripping out spray pipes, cleaning nozzles, re-fit to spray pipes & testing to determine the correct spray pattern can be achieved.
The applicant will also carry out any maintenance tasks, to assist the smooth running of the shop floor.
- Level 3 NVQ in Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering /Pipefiting and Assembly or equivalent would be preferred.
- Experience of fitting carbon, stainless and brass pipework.
- Knowledge of hydraulic & lubrication systems.
- Experience in all pipefitting activities would be desirable, troubleshooting skills.
- Organise your time and prioritise tasks efficiently
- Effective communication skills
- Self-motivated & have a practical approach to work
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Pipefitter! If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.