|Location: West London||Salary: £80000 - £95000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 12 days ago|
A great opportunity has arisen for a Planning Manager to join a leading civil engineering contractor. The Planning Manager will join a dynamic organization that are involved on some of the UK's most exciting and prestigious infrastructure projects.
The Planning Manager will report directly into the Regional Director, they will manage a team of planning engineers and be responsible for overseeing the production of competitive tender programmes for major infrastructure and ensuring all projects are fully resourced.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Planning Engineer who is looking to take a step up into a new role or an experienced Planning Manager who is looking for a new career challenge. The successful candidate will join an ambitious and expanding organisation who are involved in exciting major projects across the whole infrastructure spectrum.
- Proven track record working within a main contractors tender planning team.
- Talented Senior Planner ready for the next step up or an experienced Planning Manager looking for a new challenge.
- Experience of producing tender programmes for major projects / frameworks.
- Demonstrate a track record working on infrastructure schemes.
- Advanced user of Primavera P6.
- Solid understanding of construction and its techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of different forms of contracts.
- Possess first class communication skills.
On offer is a competitive basic salary of up to circa £95,000 which is dependent upon experience plus an attractive benefits package that includes a £6,000 annual car allowance, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, healthcare, 28 days holiday plus banks and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 951229.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.