|Location: Wadebridge||Salary: Up to £28000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
Planning Project Manager - Permanent
Renewable Energy - Solar PV & Wind
Based in Wadebridge - Some travel to sites will be involved
Looking for someone to start ASAP
Planning Project Manager needed for a Renewable Energy Business based in Wadebridge who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Planning Project Manager that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project management of renewable energy sites
- predominantly wind.
- Site identification for wind and solar PV projects throughout the UK
- with particular focus in Wales and Scotland.
- Liaising with clients, DNOs, Local Planning Authorities and external consultants.
- Knowledge and understanding of wind and solar project finances and be able to present proposals internally and externally.
- Coordination and preparation of EIA and non-EIA planning applications
- writing Environmental Statements and Planning Statements.
- Completing site visits to assess the suitability for wind/solar installations.
- Ensuring a collaborative relationship with landowners and build relationships with new potential clients.
- Liaising with statutory and non-statutory consultees.
- Be solution focused and goal oriented.
- Organising and running stakeholder workshops and pre-application consultations.
- Degree-qualified in planning, renewable energy, environmental or associated area.
- Knowledge of the planning application process, including submission of applications.
- Methodical, accurate and process focused approach.
- Minimum of a year's experience in a planning environment.
- Given experience in submission of planning applications.
- Given experience in client and planner meetings.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Excelled report-writing skills.
- Proficiency with Excel.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Planning Project Manager! If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.