|Location: Lewes||Salary: £14 - £15 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 23 days ago|
£14 - £15 an hour
Our client who is a leading contractor within the Highways and Construction industry is currently seeking a Plant Operator with a CPCS ticket (360 Digger / Dumper / Roller) who has experience in one of the following sectors: highways, utilities, groundworks and telecoms.
The successful candidate will be offered a permanent position based around the East Sussex area.
Key Duties for the Plant Operator:
- Working across various projects including utilities, telecoms, groundworks and more.
- Adhere to Health and Safety
- Carry out regular checks on the plant
- Operating the Mobile Plant safely and efficiently
- Reporting any accidents, incidents, near misses, hazards or safety concerns
- Report to Foreman
Essentials of the Plant Operator role:
- CPCS Ticket 360 Digger
- CPCS Ticket Dumper
- CPCS Ticket Roller
Desirable skills of the Plant Operator role:
- Any other similar certificates or qualifications
Please contact me ASAP on 01342 330 577 to apply for the Plant Operator role.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.