|Salary: Bonus Package
|Sector: Financial Services
|Contact: Oliver Jones
Portfolio Analyst, London
£50,000 - £60,000 + Comp
We are working on a fantastic role based in Central London for a Portfolio Analyst who has experience of working within the corporate credit space.
Primarily you will focus on the ongoing management of Private Corporate Debt portfolios of loans/debt facilities, ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and delivery within Service Level agreements. Managing multiple deliverables to meet pre-agreed deadlines and deliver a consistent high quality of service to clients, both internal and external.
- Monitor the development of individual portfolio transactions, perform Market/Sector research and analysis and inform management as well as client of any material developments on a portfolio of (mostly) performing loans.
- Regular analysis of key transaction risks.
- Preparation of robust and concise internal credit papers according to agreed formats and in a timely manner for review by line manager to obtain relevant client approvals during loan life.
- Review/update of financial models to assess future performance and risks.
- Prepare internal ratings in accordance with applicable guidelines.
- Provide robust collateral valuations including the respective documentation.
- Preparation of watch-list reports discussing trends, remedies, progress, future loan amendments and provide advice regarding possible exit strategies.
- Analyse, evaluate and comment on drawdown requests and transaction related financial, technical and legal reporting provided by borrowers and/or advisors as applicable.
- Ensure timely covenant tracking with adequate recording in relevant system.
- Ensure timely closure of conditions/tasks.
- Discuss/negotiate any kind of waiver requests, early repayments and restructurings with borrowers/agents and other external/internal parties.
- Attend site visits and borrower meetings.
- Where required, discuss/negotiate necessary credit and collateral documentation and ensure that all documentation and decisions required are correctly prepared, communicated and processed.
- Maintain electronic credit files for respective deals, ensuring key documents have been saved before submission of approval requests.
- Prepare and present updates for the monitored assets.
- Contribute to regular and ad hoc reporting requests.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for someone who holds a relevant Degree / Masters.
- With a minimum of 12 months experience within the credit space, up to circa 3 years of experience.
- You will have excellent numerical and all round analytical skills, confident and competent with tools such as Excel for modeling.
- You will ideally be a people person, and thrive within a team environment, who enjoys working as part of a team, engaging with external parties and building relations.
On offer is an expected salary of £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits and bonus, scope to really grow and develop your career within a well-placed business with a global reach who are able to support and mentor in areas you may need.
Please click on the button below to apply today.
+44 (0)1342 330 512
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.