|Location: Brighton||Salary: £22000 - £27000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Digital & Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alex Brooker||Job Published: 26 days ago|
PR Account Executive
A passionate PR Account Executive needed for a growing digital agency based in central Brighton.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years' experience, you will be well-read and have well-informed opinions on trends across several sectors. You will be able to write clear and concise copy. An eye for design and visual styles would be a welcome bonus.
Essential Qualifications & Attributes:
- A drive for excellence - action-oriented and results-driven
- Have PR (or relevant) experience, 1 year +
- A sophisticated 'people person' - an energetic team player who's happy to train, learn and take constructive feedback in a nurturing environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including in-person and phone manner
- Demonstrate creativity, understanding and extreme attention to detail through the ability to create client-ready content, including press releases
- Have initiative + maturity - take ownership and see tasks through.
- Trouble-shooter - ability to spot potential issues, avoid or solve them
- A strategic thinker and list-maker who is supremely organised
- An initiative-taker and results-orientated professional keen to grow yourself and our business
- Excellent writing skills (perfect grammar + punctuation)
- Expertise of Microsoft / Mac software Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and social media platforms
- Have a passion for the media landscape across different sectors including B2C and B2B
- Help with the day-to-day running of our PR department
- Help conceive and deliver PR and communications strategies for clients
- Deliver excellent written communications - from emails to copy
- Help with social media content, activation and management
- Support with meetings and diary organisation for team, clients and others
- Pitch story ideas to journalists by phone / other forms of communication
- Create/develop media lists relevant to the PR client's sectors/stories
- Influencer/ Blogger outreach
- Working with the larger team including the SEO Team and the Social Media Team
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.