|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Principal CAD Technician
Principal CAD Technician needed for a well-known infrastructure services organisation based in Central London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Principal CAD Technician that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of using AutoCAD & Civils 3D along with having experience in Highway design.
The successful candidate would need to have experience producing AutoCAD drawings from Civils' 3D outputs and have previous experience within the highways sector, including public realm. In previous roles you will have developed highways designs in accordance with the DMRB or similar and have a keen interest in becoming a Principal CAD Technician.
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Private healthcare
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Principal CAD Technician will include:
- Working across a range of current Consultancy schemes to produce CAD drawings, supporting delivery across the whole division
- Designing 3D level designs from feasibility through to implementation
- Creating and reviewing civil engineering drawings
- Working alongside the wider team to ensure that drawings are to a high standard
What experience you need to be the successful Principal CAD Technician:
- Background working on the Highways
- Excellent user in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Civils 3D
- Previous experience developing highways designs in accordance with the DMRB or similar
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal CAD Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.