|Location: City of London||Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Water & Waste Management, Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Principal Drainage Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000
Principal Drainage Engineer needed to join an award-winning and multi-disciplinary design and engineering organization, who provide expert and sustainable services for local authority and private sector clients, to come on board and join the team in Manchester. As a Principal Drainage Engineer, you will lead the technical delivery of projects and manage the junior members of the team nationwide.
It's desirable for the successful candidate to be charted, or working towards chartered status, with the appropriate professional body and hold demonstrable experience in drainage engineering (public or private).
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Principal Drainage Engineer will include:
- Production and agreement of drainage and SuDS strategies.
- Leading the preparation of commercial bids, open tenders and proposals.
- Experience of attenuation design and pollution controls.
- Experience in SuDS design from concept through to implementation.
- Assist in the estimation of works costs and bidding of new works.
- Identification and flood risk assessments and determining effective solutions.
What experience you need to be the successful Principal Drainage Engineer:
- Chartered status of appropriate professional body (ICE or CIWEM)
- Wide range of skills and projects including traditional drainage, attenuation design, SuDS and public realm.
- Ability to determine appropriate solutions with innovation and added value at all stages.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Drainage Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.