|Location: Portsmouth, Rockingham, New Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Olly Nixon||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Principal Electrical Equipment Design Engineer
Principal Electrical Equipment Design Engineer needed for a Maritime services organisation based in Portsmouth who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Principal Electrical Equipment Design Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using electrical development equipment in the packaging of electrical rack-mounted type products. If you have experience with all phases of the engineering lifecycle and configuration control systems, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant engineering qualification and have a keen interest in design and design development. If you have proven experience of relevant Maritime industry standards that would be a plus!
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Annual Leave Allowance
- Annual Incentives
- Range of Additional Benefits (Flexible Working, Cycle2Work, Employee Assistance Programme)
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Principal Electrical Equipment Design Engineer will include:
- Responsibility of electrical aspects of combat system hardware design.
- Integration of practical, electrical, combat and automation product solutions.
- Requirement analysis and derivation at sub-system and product level, in addition to defining and capturing qualification statements/cases against requirements.
What experience you need to be the successful Principal Electrical Equipment Design Engineer:
- Defence/Maritime background
- Skills including the use of: electrical development and stakeholder management
- Operated in a defence or high safety integrity environment.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Electrical Equipment Design Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.