|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Principal Engineer needed for a well-known infrastructure services organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Principal Engineer that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate will help lead the development and delivery of excellent design services in a professional consultancy and contracting environment. You will be responsible for providing public realm vision, coupled with technical direction to other design engineers and/or technicians.
The successful candidate would be chartered or near chartered member of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) with a degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent. You will be a member of an appropriate professional institution such as ICE and you will hold a CSCS card. You will have significant experience of highway engineering and urban design within a consultancy environment and be familiar with local government and private sector clients.
- Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
- Private Health Care
- Flexible Working
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Principal Engineer will include:
- Managing designs and implementing highway engineering solutions
- Developing excellent and effective collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, external providers and other agencies
- Undertaking monthly programme and financial reporting
- Liaising with the client team on progress
- Preparing reports, drawings, schedules, bills of quantities, cost estimates and other documents in accordance with local procedures
What experience you need to be the successful Principal Engineer:
- chartered / near chartered member of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Member of an appropriate professional institution such as ICE
- Experience of highway engineering and urban design within a consultancy environment
- Familiar with local government and private sector clients.
- CSCS card holder
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.