|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Ratcliffe|
Principal Engineer - Flood Risk
Principal Engineer needed for a multi-disciplinary design and engineering consultancy based in London and throughout the UK. The successful Principal Engineer will have Chartered status and predominately have worked on flood and water risk projects in a Civil Engineering design capacity.
The Principal Engineer will desirably have a relevant degree within Civil Engineering or extensive experience working in a similar industry for longer than 5+ years.
Some of the main duties of the Principal Engineer will include:
- Producing agreements of drainage and SuDS strategies
- Preparation of commercial bids, open tenders and proposals
- Leading the design of Drainage including specification and schedules
- Identifying effective solutions for flood risk assessments
What experience you need to be the successful Principal Engineer:
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience
- Chartered status of an appropriate professional body (ICE or CIWEM)
- Experience of working within the Highways, public sector and Civil Engineering industry
This really is a brilliant opportunity for a Principal Engineer to progress their career with an award-winning, forward-thinking company. If you think this is the next step for you, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.