|Location: Cardiff||Salary: Up to £48000 per annum|
|Sector: Water & Waste Management, Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Ratcliffe|
Principal Highway Engineer (Drainage)
Principal Highway Engineer needed for a multinational professional services organisation based in South Wales who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Principal Highway Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of drainage solutions using AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree, extensive experience or HNC/HND within Engineering and have a keen interest in Highway drainage design.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Principal Highway Engineer will include:
- Developing drainage solutions for highway, infrastructure and site development schemes for feasibility, planning and tender
- Proficiently using AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microdrainage and Causeway Flow drainage design software.
- Designing sustainable drainage systems (SuDS) with good knowledge of relevant current standards and guidelines and contemporary environmental solutions to manage land drainage.
What experience you need to be the successful Java Developer:
- Knowledge and understanding of the SAB process
- Clear evidence of successful management of projects/programmes and teams to meet both quality and commercial targets
- Thorough understanding of drainage design principles including foul, surface water, land drainage and SuDS.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Highway Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.