|Location: Slough||Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Hannah Baker|
Highways Engineer (Principal / Senior)
London (Flexible working) - Permanent
** Contract roles also available for an immediate start **
Highways Design Engineers (Principal / Senior) needed for a well-known highways infrastructure organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Highways Design Engineer (Principal / Senior) that takes pride in their work with experience leading highways projects and highways engineering team, and an in-depth knowledge of preparing reports, drawings, schedules, bills of quantities, cost estimates and other documents.
As the Highways Design Engineer (Principal / Senior) you will assist with the feasibility, design, consultation and implementation of a range of highway schemes. This could include public highway improvement schemes, streetscape improvement and designing and building new infrastructure projects across London and the South East.
What the role entails:
- Some of the main duties of the Highways Design Engineer will include:
- The design and documentation of Highway and Transportation projects both preliminary and detailed
- To lead on projects ensuring the Engineering team deliver the agreed commissions and that client expectations are met or exceeded
- Production and checking of drawings and reports
- Communicating with suppliers, clients and contractors
- Give technical advice to our clients and potential clients
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to budget
What experience you need to be the successful Highways Design Engineer:
- Degree or HND / HNC in engineering or similar
- MICE, MCIHT or working towards similar relevant membership
- 5 + years' experience
- Strong AutoCAD / Civils 3D skills
- Previously bid for and won work and delivered projects in line with forecast budgets and resource allocation
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior or Principal Highways Design Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.