|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Human Factors||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Human Factors Consultant.
We have a fantastic new Principal Human Factors role with an SME that specialise solely in Human Factors and Usability for medical technologies such as medical devices and drug delivery.
Due to some rapid growth and big expansion plans for 2018 and beyond we are looking for another Principal Human Factors Consultant to join the team in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will have a passion for and experience of Human Factors testing in a medical technology environment. You will take an active role in understanding and qualifying the Human Factors market for the Company and develop new business and build strong customer relationships.
With a degree in human factors (1st or 2:1), the successful candidate will have a specialism in Human Factors, ergonomics, usability, product interaction or product design, through experience or training.
With this being a Principal role we are looking for demonstrable experience in human factors, in the Medical Sector. Candidates should also be prepared to travel to client sites as part of this role, that is likely to be USA and Mainland Europe.
* Take a lead role in Human Factors studies for global pharmaceutical and medical device clients.
* Working collaboratively with global medical research companies
* Conducting analysis and translation of research findings
* Reporting and presenting insights and recommendations for design directions
* Taking a lead role in the Cambridge office and being the "go-to" person when the MD is busy elsewhere.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
* A degree in Human Factors or Ergonomics (1st or 2:1)
* Demonstrable experience in human factors research methods, and the ability to tailor these to project needs
* The ability to engage both internal and external project teams through insights and expertise
* The aptitude to translate research insights into relevant directions
* The ability to verbally and visually present information
* Have a high level of empathy, and great interpersonal skills essential
* Experience and a keen interest in medical device usability and product development
This is an ideal position for somebody that may be a Senior Consultant in a large organisation and feels stifled by process and politics, in this role you will be free to directly effect the companies success and be very much at the forefront of the companies biggest projects.
Why wait, apply today ?
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.