|Location: South West London||Salary: £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Human Factors||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Principal Human Factors Consultant.
£60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Human Factors Consultant to join a succesful consultancy and be an industry recognised expert in a specialised area delivering outstanding work to customers across consumer, industrial and specifically Healthcare.
In combination with lead consultants you will take responsibility for ensuring the company is up to date with ergonomics and Human Factors literature, relevant standards, guidance documents, and applicable legal and ethical frameworks.
- Experience in Human Factors for the design and development of medical equipment, systems and services
- Ability to understand and comply with regulatory requirements for Human Factors in medical device development.
- Expert in moderating / facilitating usability evaluations and workshop activities
- Experience of:
- developing required documentation to high technical standards
- use-related risk management, including hazard identification, uFMEA and residual risk analysis
- conducting preliminary analyses such as task analysis, heuristic analysis and expert reviews
- designing and evaluating instructional materials
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to prepare high quality technical documentation for presentation internally and to external clients
- Ability to self-manage; maintaining flexibility and organisation to meet deadlines on multiple projects
Degree in Human Factors, Psychology, Usability Engineering or a related field (other degrees will be considered with relevant experience)
- Motivate, mentor and inspire team members
- Develop the skills and capabilities of individual team members and the team as a whole
- Contribute to the recruitment of new permanent consultants and contractors together with talent management and leadership team
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the HFE service in line with changing customer and regulatory demands
- Regularly communicate the capabilities available to promote higher awareness with other team members so business development activities and project delivery can be managed more effectively
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.