|Location: Reading||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + + Bonus and Benefits|
|Sector: Human Factors||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Principal Human Factors Engineer.
£60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus and Benefits Package.
Flexible on location with remote / hybrid working.
**UK SC Clearance is required for this role - to be eligible you must be a UK Passport Holder**
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Human Factors Team with one of the UK's biggest and best known Defence companies. This is an exciting time to join and take up one of the more senior posts within the Team.
You will be working closely with the UK Head of Human Factors on various projects. As an expert in Human Factors Engineering you will be responsible for implementing Human Factors best practice methodologies.
Typical duties include:
- Providing Human Factors support to projects and bids with full autonomy and minimal supervision
- For larger projects, provide leadership to more junior Human Factors Engineers
- Apply a range of Human Factors methods and principles to solutions / product design
This role is perfect for an innovative forward thinking individual with the following skills, experience and behaviours:
Good knowledge of Human Factors in Civil and/or Military Land, Sea or Air domains
Ability to apply a range of HF methods and tools principles to solution/product design such as:
- Task analysis
- Workstation and workplace design
- Control room design
- Workload assessment
- HCI/HMI design and assessment
- HRA (Human Reliability Analysis)
- Manpower assessment
- TNA (Training Needs Analysis), and
- Cybersecurity HF
Other desirable attributes:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in multi-functional teams
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Methodical and organised approach
- Sharp intellect with a challenging approach
- "can do attitude"
Your health and well-being are given careful consideratiopn with this company and that's why they offer flexibility to do what's important to you; whether that's part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times.
Where possible, they support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your personal career ambitions.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.