|Location: New Malden||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
We have 2 new ILS Engineer positions available at Senior and Principal level.
Flexibilirty for home working is an option.
Please see below a summary of the skills and background we are looking for.
Qualifications / experience
- Engineering Degree or proven relevant experience in ILS Engineering
- Proven track record in delivering ILS projects in the defence industry
- Knowledge and application of relevant of UK Defence Standards
- Perform Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) tasks
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM)
- Failure Modes, Effects & Criticality Analysis (FMECA) (to inform design)
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA) (to determine maintenance tasks)
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Level Of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Verification and Validation (V&V)
- Life Cycle Costing Analysis (LCCA)
- Carry out analysis on Supportability for programme deliverables
- Identify required spares for replenishment, consumables, base spares and contractual spares
- NATO codification
- Packaging, Handling and Transportation (PHS&T)
- Maintenance schedules
- Disposal issues, detailing hazardous materials/substances or security aspects that impact disposal
- Identify, introduce and maintain appropriate, modern ILS software tools to support analysis and modelling to enhance the company's ability to deliver comprehensive ILS Solutions.
- Carry out analysis to assess the impact of
- Changes to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) data and manage the results by collaborating with the relevant engineering teams
- Configuration changes and manage the results by collaborating with the relevant engineering teams
- Collaborate and Liaise with:
- Suppliers to obtain relevant ILS information to support deliverables and safety evidence
- Customers to manage expectations and mitigate ILS related risks
- Supply Chain, Information Assurance and Mission Assurance and the Production Engineering teams to manage the storage of hardware in a secure manner
- Engineering teams to contribute to the evaluation of technical options, make timely decisions and provide Subject Matter Expertise
- Demonstrate the value of ILS engineering to all stakeholders and drive the importance of proactive ILS management techniques
- Maintain obsolescence registers, perform obsolescence sweeps and produce ILS reports
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.