|Location: High Wycombe||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Principal Process Engineer
Perm or Contract
A leading design consultancy has joined forces with a large Water business who are looking to expand, meaning we have many new exciting positions… We are currently looking for a Principal Process Engineer to join an ambitious team with scope for career progression.
The key aim for the business is to grow their process team to support both the water and the energy sector.
You will have a choice of working from home or in their office, depending on what suits you!
Key Duties for the Principal Process Engineer:
- You'll be in charge of a challenging capital programme for the large water business.
- Leading the team of global experts, you will use your knowledge and experience to deliver innovative, sustainable, and efficient engineering solutions for our clients and the communities around.
- Provide technical direction to multi-disciplinary project teams during the Definition phase of design projects.
- Mentor and coach the team of process engineers to continue their journey to become world leaders in their field
- Lead the digital delivery strategy from process modelling, mass balances to P&IDs
- Build lasting relationships with clients
- Maintain high quality standards through our Quality Assurance process
What the successful Principal Process Engineer will need:
- You must be degree qualified (or equivalent) in Chemical or Process Engineering or other relevant subject with experience within the water industry.
- You must also be a member of a relevant engineering institution i.e. IChemE.
- Have experience of managing and mentoring a small team
- Industry experience
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.