|Location: Cambridgeshire||Salary: £300 - £450 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Medical Communications, Medical Devices, Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Principal PVA Manager
Remote (occasional travel to Cambridgeshire/Cheshire)
Principal PVA Manager needed for a highly reputable Pharmaceutical organisation, who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Principal PVA Manager that takes pride in their work with strong previous experience in pharmaceutical, regulatory or safety and partnership, thorough scientific knowledge sufficient to understand all aspects of regulatory/pharmacovigilance and partnership issues and thorough knowledge of the drug development process and possesses the ability to negotiating optimal, compliant, Pharmacovigilance (PV) Agreements whilst establishing excellent collaborations and maintaining positive working relationships with third party partners (i.e. Licensing Partners).
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Principal PVA Manager will include:
- Negotiating optimal, compliant, Pharmacovigilance (PV) Agreements for the company whilst establishing excellent collaborations and maintaining positive working relationships with third party partners (i.e. Licensing Partners)
- Providing customers with expert advice, guidance and interpretation of matters pertaining to PV Agreements to demonstrate the value of Patient Safety as a key contributor to the company's internal and external business
- Collaborate with PS CoE, GPPS and Legal providing advice and support for commercial agreements ensuring that optimal and compliant PV obligations are included as required
- Collaborate with MC Safety Managers, providing advice and support for the creation and management of local PV Agreements
- Provide support to all LP audits as required and ensure remediation of findings
- Coordination and ownership of the lifecycle management of the Licensing Agreements process enabling business continuity and compliance
What experience you need to be the successful Principal PVA Manager:
- A science/pharmacy/nursing degree, with at least 5 years relevant experience (pharmaceutical, regulatory, safety and partnership)
- Experience in working cross-functionally and proven ability to work across cultures
- Leadership skills, including proven leadership of project teams experience
- Thorough scientific knowledge sufficient to understand all aspects of regulatory/pharmacovigilance and partnership issues and thorough knowledge of the drug development process
- Strong collaboration, negotiation, conflict management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence whilst maintaining an independent and objective view
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal PVA Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.