|Location: High Wycombe||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Electronics, Defence, Engineering, Space, Technology, Safety||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Job Title: Principal Systems Engineer
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £DOE + Package
Key Skills: Systems Engineering, Full Lifecycle, Requirements, DOORS, Verification, Validation, Design
An experienced Systems Engineer is required to play a key role in leading the development of functional and non-functional requirements, architecting a compelling and coherent product, developing, defining and performing V&V activities and system and subsystem levels.
So, what will you be doing as a Principal Systems Engineer?
- Responsible for ensuring the project engineering team develop and deliver a solution that is technically and commercially acceptable.
- Ensure that the technical solution meets the customer, legislative and business requirements.
- Ensure that the technical solution is designed, developed and then supported in accordance with the company processes and procedures.
- Support product certification and compliance approval (all technical aspects, including contractual & legislative).
- Deliver the systems engineering tasks for a project within on time and on budget, including work package management.
- Generate, understand, and review user requirements.
- Perform requirement analysis and flow down to system and sub-system levels.
- Develop and document system architecture, design, and acceptance and verification strategies.
- Ensure that specification, design, and acceptance information is fully traceable.
- Provide input to project schedules through regular and clear progress reports.
- Support bids by providing technical solutions, estimates, and plans.
What are we looking for in our next Principal Systems Engineer?
- Degree educated or hold equivalent in a relevant subject (Engineering or Computer Science)
- Experience in negotiating and agreeing system requirements with customers and stakeholders.
- Experience of technical leadership of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Requirements management using IBM DOORs or similar tool
- A good appreciation of mechanical, electrical and software engineering principals.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Principal Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Principal Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.