|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Olly Nixon|
Procurement Representative needed for a multinational aerospace and defence organisation based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Procurement Representative that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using supply chains. If you have experience developing and implementing procurement strategies, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate would desirably have relevant experience in working with procurement policies and procedures and have a keen interest in supply chain operations. If you have experience in stakeholder and supplier management that would be a plus!
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Equal Opportunities
- Pension Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Procurement Representative will include:
- Identifying and undertaking due diligence on potential suppliers
- Participate and lead as appropriate planning and approval process for negotiation
- Developing and implementing procurement strategies in conjunction with the various stakeholder teams to satisfy programme objectives
What experience you need to be the successful Procurement Representative:
- Strong in working with procurement policies and procedures
- Flexible approach and self-motivated in achieving personal targets/objectives, with the ability to perform with professionalism at all times
- Ability to plan, prioritise and schedule work to achieve multiple, often conflicting, deadlines
- Develop strong positive relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Representative to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.