|Location: West Sussex||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Medical Devices, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Product Manager needed for an industry leading medical device organisation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Product Manager that takes pride in their work with a demonstrated track record as a product manager or relevant role in the medical device industry, background in medical physics, biomedical engineering, radiation therapy, radiology, interventional radiology, or medical oncology and previous experience in providing a market and stakeholder need.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Product Manager will include:
- Provide a market and stakeholder need understanding and a product vision to guide the MRL BL, in coordination with the Business Lines
- Provide a market and stakeholder need-based roadmap and agree a value delivery roadmap with engineering, underpinned by a technical a research roadmap and ratified by the MRL BL management
- Provide and administer a due process for EPICs to be added to the roadmaps, refined and prioritized -- maximizing the value created by the PCP process
- Provide Product Creation Process governance against the agreed value delivery roadmap
- Provide product management artifacts within Product Creation Process execution and support product communication processes
- Contribute towards process and operational excellence within areas owned by product management and in support of others
- Support product related communication and relationship management internally and externally
What experience you need to be the successful Product Manager:
- Background: medical physics, biomedical engineering, radiation therapy, radiology, interventional radiology, or medical oncology
- Demonstrated track record as a product manager or relevant role in the medical device industry, including competitive analysis capabilities and market and customer knowledge
- Previous clinical experience in the medical field is preferred
- Curious, interested and demonstrated ability to understand complex technical solutions that combines hardware, electronics and software
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication in English, other languages are a merit
- Collaborative mindset as impact needs to be driven without formal authority across functions
- Persistent and persuasive behaviour to own and drive cross-functional initiatives.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.