|Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Medical Devices, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Taylor|
Crawley, West Sussex
£55,000 - £60,000
Product Manager needed for a leading medical devices organisation based in the Crawley area who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Product Manager that takes pride in their work.
The successful Product Manager needs to be educated to degree level, or equivalent professional/vocational qualification within the field of medical physics, physics, biomedical engineering, or a fully qualified radiographer. Experience wise, we desire a candidate who has dealt with the product roadmap from creation to delivery and completion whilst managing stakeholder expectations at every stage.
What the role of the Product Manager entails:
Some of the main duties of the Product Manager will include:
- Provide a market and stakeholder need understanding and a product vision to guide the MRL BL, in coordination with the Business Lines
- Provide a market and stakeholder need-based roadmap and agree a value delivery roadmap with engineering, underpinned by a technical a research roadmap and ratified by the MRL BL management
- Provide and administer a due process for EPICs to be added to the roadmaps, refined and prioritised -- maximising the value created by the PCP process
- Provide Product Creation Process governance against the agreed value delivery roadmap
- Provide product management Artifacts within Product Creation Process execution and support product communication processes
- Contribute towards process and operational excellence within areas owned by product management and in support of others
What experience you need to be the successful Product Manager:
- Medical physics, physics, biomedical engineering degree or qualified radiographer / MR tech with experience in clinical MR
- Demonstrated track record as a product manager or other relevant role in the medical device industry
- Previous clinical MRI experience
- Product, market and customer knowledge of Image Guided Radiation Therapy and/or MR in Oncology
- Curious, interested and demonstrated ability to understand complex technical solutions that combines hardware, electronics and software
- Collaborative mindset, ability to act without formal authority across functions
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.