|Salary: £40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
|Sector: Client Delivery, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure
|Contact: Elise Marshall
£40,000 to £46,000 per annum
Project manager needed for a multinational financial organisation based in West Yorkshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Project Manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of how to conduct and asses for the potential for new market sectors and emerging technology.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree with two years' experience or have the relevant experience in propositions management, product development or product management role in a customer focused service industry.
- 25 day's holidays
- Gym membership discounts
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Only requierd on site 2-3 times a month
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Identify EV market trends through analysing customer data, customer research, market reports and new industry regulations.
- Conduct assessment of the potential for new market sectors and emerging technology.
- Develop new customer propositions and evolve existing products, to meet our customers' needs, deliver business value and support our growth targets.
- Working with our finance team to develop supporting business cases.
- Present and gain approval of your propositions to business stakeholders and senior management.
- Developing feasible solutions through working with our Product Owner, Business Analyst, Operations, and other technical stakeholders.
- Create delivery plans for new products and project manage change.
- Measure and assess the performance of existing products.
- Manage key suppliers on behalf of the business.
What experience you need to be the successful Product Manager:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in propositions management, product development or product management role in a customer focused service industry.
- Change management experience of new product's, benefits and services
- Analytical skills, including data, research and industry reports, to support your proposals.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.