|Location: Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Product Marketing Manager - Cyber Security
Hampshire OR Worcestershire
Product Marketing Manager - Cyber Security needed for a respected and highly reputable Defence organisation based in the Hampshire area.
Our client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager - Cyber Security that takes pride in their work and has 5+ years' experience in Cyber Security Product/services Marketing/Management.
If you are an experienced Product Marketing Manager - Cyber Security and have previous work history within IT Professional Services including Secure Operating Centres, Threat Hunting, Governance & Risk Compliance, Cyber Exercising or Security Testing eg. Red/Blue/Purple Teaming, we would love to hear from you.
What the Product Marketing Manager - Cyber Security role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Product Marketing Manager - Cyber Security will include:
* You will be working across technical, delivery, sales and support functions to develop differentiated value propositions for each of Enterprise Cyber's product and service offerings.
* In partnership with the Marketing Manager will develop content, marketing collateral and marketing campaign ideas for the Enterprise Cyber Business Unit, ensuring that it aligns with current service/product offerings and meets market needs.
* The Product Marketing Manager will help Enterprise Cyber achieve growth targets.
* You will collect and prioritise new feature / service developments with business cases and maintain roadmaps.
* The Product Marketing Manager will represent the company and the Enterprise Cyber business unit with internal audiences, at external industry events and at customer meetings.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager - Cyber Security to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Product Marketing Manager - Cyber Security position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.