|Location: Crawley||Salary: £50000 - £56000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Must have Clinical Experience in Radiotherapy
Help patients get life-saving treatment, as a Product Owner within our talented team of Engineers developing software for our world leading Radiation Therapy Treatment systems. We are looking for somebody with Clinical experience in Radiotherapy to join as a Product Owner and help lead the future vision for our current and next generation of Imaging and Delivery Software.
My client are expanding the team working on new Imaging and Delivery software for their cutting-edge technology. The position involves maximising the value of the development stages created by our scrum teams, providing a clear vision of the product and liaising with stakeholders, supporting their vision and strategy. Design quality is key in this safety critical solution.
- Relevant Degree, for example Therapeutic Radiography Degree
- Clinical Experience in Radiotherapy
- Fluent in English with clear communication skills.
- Structured and professional approach to engineering.
- Understanding and experience of Agile & Scrum methodologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective problem solving.
- Previous experience as a Product Owner and/or certification.
- Knowledge and understanding of software engineering.
- Understanding and experience of SAFe methodologies.
- Working in a safety critical environment.
- Previous experience of Medical Devices (or other regulated/safety critical areas)
- Azure DevOps
- Microservice Architecture
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.