|Location: Horsham, W. Sussex, S. E. England, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Harriet Houlton|
My client is looking for a Product Owner to be responsible for defining and owning all stories across the scrum team. The successful candidate will ensure each story meets its acceptance criteria and sign off delivered stories, to ensure delivery of high-quality features across their .Net applications, which meet their business objectives while maintaining overall integrity of the product.
The successful Product Owner will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- 22 days holiday + 1 extra day added every year, capped at 25 days
- 9% contribution pension
- Private medical cover
- Death in service x4 of salary
- Critical illness cover
- Hours 9am-5pm
Some of the main duties of the Product Owner will include:
- Preparation and planning for PI Planning:
- Feature preparation
- PI planning
- Program backlog
- Integration Execution:
- Maintain the feature back log (build, edit and maintain)
- Spring planning/ refinement
- Adopt BDD/TDD principles
- Accept stories
- Understand enabler work
- Team and PI ceremonies
What you need to be the successful Product Owner:
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Product Owner / BA.
- Professional qualifications (e.g. ISEB, Agile Practitioner).
- Deep understanding of financial services and particularly the financial advice sector.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong client facing skills, includes presentation and persuasion skills.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Owner to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.